Friday, October 8, 2010

Jesus Help Me
































Please Help
Please if you can help me with my poor orphan try and contact me with the E-mails listed above so that you can know how life is been with us in Ghana as i migrated from Sudan and now living in Ghana and live has been so difficult to some other street children so i manage to take care of them so that life can be so good to them but since i took them i have find it difficult to cater for them and i will be happy if i can get a helper including me so that we can help them as the Bible always says help the poor and the needy so that your days will be long on this earth

1 comment:

  1. This site is really amazing and full of useful information. God bless all the people who worked hard to put this useful information up for the entire world to know what is going on in Africa and around the world. Most of us take life for granted. Most of us don't know how it feels to be poor and what poverty is like. We were talking about Africa this morning and one of my teenage girls showed me this site. She said she used this site for her end of term research paper. I have been reading the facts, viewing the photos, and watching those sad videos all day long. It is very sad to read all these sad stories but on the other hand, this site has inspired me a lot to do more for the poor people in Africa and around the world. Thanks very much. Peter de vos Oldenzaal Netherlands

    ReplyDelete